I have worked for Transmedia Entertainment from January 2013 up until February 2014.
During my time here I have been the Artist for the company; creating game concept ideas and concept art including 3D modelling, texturing, UI icons, photo editing, web graphics/logos for websites and iPhone + Android apps. I have also worked on an eCommerce website; Sea Siren Cosmetics which launched in October 2013.
In early November, the Tennis Academy app on Google Play and iTunes was released with artwork I had provided and also UI design collaborative ideas and concpets. I also created some promotional material for Motion Edge Academy. I am also in the credits for these apps.
Joseph Narai – Managing Director of Transmedia Entertainment
m: 0419 800 111
While working for our client Sea Siren Cosmetics I designed:
- Bottle graphics
- Bottle packaging
- iPhone app (yet to be released) graphics
- Website graphics and front page including designing and animating the front page image slider
- UX (User Experience) design for the website
- Worked with eCommerce in WordPress
- Photo editing and manipulation for nail polish samples
- Assisting with copy writing
- Set up and manage Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram